Tezos is a new platform for smart contracts and decentralized applications.
1.First make sure that KYC verification has been completed.
2. After the completion, the login account can receive an activation code.
3. Use the code to activate the corresponding wallet address in the Genesis block
4. Once the activation is complete, you can view the Tezos assets at that address via the block browser http://tzscan.io/. (Before activation, the balance will be displayed as 0.)
5. Next, if you need to transfer, delegate or bake, you need a wallet. With the efforts of the community, more and more easy-to-use Tezos wallets will be released in the next period of time. Here we use https://tezbox.github.io/ as an example.
6. Click Restore:
7. Enter the information in the ICO PDF file (mnemonic, email, password, public key address). (Note: If you have activated according to the previous steps, leave the KYC Activation Code field blank.)
8. Set a password to encrypt the local wallet:
9. Everything is going well, here you can see your Tezos assets.
10. Press "Add Account" to create a new KT1 Account (Note: This step takes 0.26 XTZs, so don't click ADD ACCOUNT frequently!)
11. It takes a while for the newly generated account to be added to the blockchain.
12.Send your XTZs to the new KT1 Account
13. Under "DELEGATE", select "CUSTOM". Enter
Press "UPDATE DELEGATE"
14. When you have completed the delegation, go to http://tzscan.io/ to check TZ1 account and you will see KT1 account under the Delegations page.
15. All Done! You're now delegating to SparkPool now and wait for income.